The one thing Fayr has in common with Olive Garden? When you're here, you're family!
And since you're family, we wanted to let you know about all of the exciting, behind the scenes happenings at Fayr. It's been a big month, so we will jump right in:
1. We've gotten some really exciting love from the media.
This past month Fayr was:
- featured in a tv segment by CBS
- written up by The Miami Herald;
- interviewed on NBC;
- showcased on an episode of the Late Night Parents podcast;
- reviewed in a blog post by Divorced Warrior;
- highlighted in a segment on WPTV; and
- appeared on an episode of "Nation of" podcast.
Whew, what a month!
2. We have the brilliant, incredibly talented, wise, and gracious Gwyneth Paltrow on our team!
In case you've been under a rock, Gwyneth Paltrow is our Senior Advisor! She and Michael hit it off while filming Planet of the Apps for Apple Music and she continues to mentor Michael in the ways of fair divorce and smart tech. We love you, G!
3. We've gotten some killer reviews from our app users (thank you!).
In addition to the super kind words from from Ed A. (above)–we've been receiving powerful feedback from our app subscribers on Facebook:
"Much needed features for co-parents in an elegant, easy to use app. I can only imagine how much time, money and stress this will save separated parents!" -Carly F.
"Fayr has keyed into just the right features for co-parenting! This app is a breath of fresh air." -Jesse B.
"What a great concept! Making coparenting a lot more "fayr" and clearing up any miscommunication along the way! Keep it up!" - Nick S.
"Fayr is a great app loaded with features that are simple to use. It helps parents manage difficult situations while saving money in court costs, money that can be better spent on a better future." - Joel C.
4. We have a 14 day Free Trial period for all new app users!
We decided to give new Fayr app users a little "peak under the hood" with a two week free trial period. Two of our main tenets at Fayr are to be as useful as possible and as generous as possible.
We know it can be hard to commit to something before trying it on so we're offering up this free period so that as many co-parents as possible can benefit from Fayr's features.
5. We're still hard at work and we want to hear from you!
Our entire company is devoted to finding ways to make Fayr as useful and enjoyable to our community of amazing co-parents.
Our tech team is hard at work updating the app, fixing bugs, and expanding functionality. Lindsey, our CTO, says, "We continue to improve our user experience to make Fayr easier and more helpful than ever. We read and reply to every email, so keep the feedback coming! We're always here at email@example.com."
We mean it!